Dear Asian filmmakers, the Reykjavík International Film Festival (Iceland) is accepting films until July 6, 2023.
About the festival:
Iceland’s major annual film event, the main purpose of RIFF is to offer a wide selection of groundbreaking, independent cinema, and to highlight the work of young and emerging filmmakers, by presenting only first and second works in the Grand Prix competition category New Visions. The objective of the festival is to increase general interest in independent cinema, increase the level of cinematic literacy and enrich film culture in Iceland by offering different cross-platform programs.
– The festival accepts all kind of genres (narrative, documentary, hybrid, and animation).
– The festival accepts shorts (under 60 minutes) and feature films (above 60 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2022.
– Films must be at minimum Iceland premiere.
– Entries must be in English or subtitled in English.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 27, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/ReykjavikInternationalFilmFestival (This is the submission link also)
We remind readers that the 20th Reykjavík International Film Festival will take place from September 28 until October 8, 2023 in Reykjavik, Iceland.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry