Dear Asian filmmakers, the Tirana International Film Festival (Albania) is accepting films until June 23, 2023.
About the festival:
Tirana International Film Festival is the first international film festival and the only of its kind in Albania. This extraordinary cultural event created in 2003 is one of the most important cinematic event in Balkans. TIFF aims to create in Albania, as well as in the region, a cultural center of worldwide alternative and independent cinema. Albania is a solar, enthusiastic and friendly country and besides the “strong competition” TIFF aims at the same time to be a meeting point of cultures, where people of Tirana, the guests and all those who love films will have a cinema-language-communication week.
– Festival accepts applications in all running times, topics, style and production technologies and in the following categories: Fiction/Live Action, Animation, Documentary, Experimental and Video Art.
– Films in competition must have been completed after January 2022.
– Feature films may not be shorter than seventy (70) minutes in length. Short films may not exceed thirty (30) minutes in length.
– Competition in Short Documentary must not exceed sixty (60′) minutes in length. Documentary films that exceed sixty (60′ in length) must apply to the Documentary Feature Films category.
– All films in competition must be Albanian premiere.
– All films must be submitted with English subtitles and/or a timecoded srt file attached.
– Entry fees are non-refundable.
– There are no entry fees for films in the Albanian language.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 23, 2023
To submit via FilmFreeway please go to: https://filmfreeway.com/TiranaInternationalFilmFestival
To submit via ShortFilmDepot please go to: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/118/festival/tirana-international-film-festival
To submit via FestHome please go to: https://festhome.com/f/190
We remind readers that the 21st Tirana International Film Festival will take place from September 23 – 30, 2023
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply