Dear Asian filmmakers, the San Francisco International Film Festival (USA) is accepting feature films until December 2, 2023.
About the festival:
The San Francisco International Film Festival (SFFILM Festival) is an essential stop on the circuit for emerging storytellers and established filmmakers alike. The Bay Area’s premier film event and the longest running film festival in the Americas, the SFFILM Festival is deeply rooted in the culture of film appreciation—film as an art form and as a meaningful force for social change. The Festival is an important showcase for the most vibrant and innovative films from around the globe.
Note: Call for short films was already over when we published this article. We are sorry we couldn’t catch the call earlier. – Team AFF
– Feature Films (over 60 minutes), and Mid-Length Films (31-59 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2022, and are only eligible if the film’s premiere date is after September 1, 2022. This does not apply to mid-length or short submissions.
– Films should be at least California Premiere. This does not apply to mid-length or short submissions, though a Bay Area premiere is strongly preferred.
– Films previously exhibited publicly—either theatrically, via television, VOD, or internet broadcast—is not eligible for submission.
– The Festival is unable to waive entry fees or provide discounts beyond those indicated.
– You may submit any number of titles; however, a separate entry form, preview copy, and entry fee are required for each title.
– All non-English language entries must have English subtitles for preview and for Festival presentation.
– Submission Fee:
* Feature Films – $ 90 USD
* Mid-Length Films – $ 80 USD
– Deadline: December 2, 2022
– Notification Date: March 23, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://sffilm.org/entry-info/
We remind readers that the 66th San Francisco International Film Festival will take place from April 13 – 23, 2023 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry