The Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul (South Korea) is accepting films until March 1, 2023.
About the festival:
Experimental Film and Video Festival in Seoul, a.k.a EXiS, was founded in 2004 by Moving Image Forum in order to screen experimental films and contemporary moving images that explore the unknown forms and territories of cinema. We value artists’ films made with an original vision that take challenges and aesthetic adventures. They are one of the few places in Asia that still screen works of many important artists who work with celluloid film
– Films eligible for entry must be completed between 2021 and 2023.
– No premiere policy is required; however, a premiere status needs to be acknowledged.
– Non-English or Non-Korean speaking films must have English subtitles.
– The applicant will guarantee to have secured clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted film and any photographs submitted relating to the film for all purposes for which the materials will be used such as screening, promotion, and publications. EXiS bears no responsibility for any damages or costs due to any illegal acts or violation of copyright.
– Once the shortlists are announced, the shortlisted films cannot be withdrawn from the festival.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 1, 2023
– Notification Date: Early-May 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fJ7Qg2xB_57E0NlCibaaZfKM9MAC7Dnk/view
To submit please follow this link: https://ex-is.org/2023-submission
We remind readers that the 20th Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul will take place from July 20 – 27, 2023 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry