Dear Asian filmmakers, the Donostia – San Sebastian Human Rights Film Festival (Spain) is accepting feature and short films until January 8, 2023.
About the festival:
The Festival of Human Rights Film is an initiative that is part of the San Sebastian, Space for the Culture of Peace project. The aim is to promote greater awareness, as well as encourage debate and provide greater information to citizens about human rights, by promoting, through the cinema and other cultural and artistic expressions, the values of solidarity, respect for life, peace, freedom and social justice, among other things.
– The festival accepts films related to Human Rights.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 30 minutes) and short films (under 30 minutes)
– Feature Films should be submitted via MovieBeta and Short Films via ShortFilmDepot (see links below).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: January 8, 2023
– Notification Date: April 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here:
* Feature Film – https://www.zinemaetagizaeskubideak.eus/2023/images/stories/BASES/rules_hhrr_feature_films_2023.pdf
* Short Films – https://www.zinemaetagizaeskubideak.eus/2023/images/stories/BASES/rules_hhrr_short_films_2023.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit:
MovieBeta – https://festival.movibeta.com/festivals/1285
Short Film Depot – http://www.shortfilmdepot.com/
We remind readers that the 20th Donostia – San Sebastian Human Rights Film Festival will take place from April 21 – 28, 2023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply