Dear Asian filmmakers, the Visions du Réel International Film Festival Nyon (Switzerland) is accepting films (produced after October 2022) until December 22, 2022.
About the festival:
The aim of Visions du Réel, International Film Festival Nyon, is to present films that, through their formal and aesthetic choices, provide personal and singular expressions and descriptions of past, present or future realities, freely interpreting the very definition of non-fiction filmmaking and its implementation. As a general rule, the Festival also aspires to discover new films and new filmmakers and artists.
Eligibility (for International Films):
– Films must have been finished in the 12 months preceding their screening at the festival.
– The festival gives priority to World Premieres and, secondarily, to International and European Premieres. Swiss Premiere are only eligible for feature films in the Grand Angle, Highlights and Special Screenings Sections.
– The festival accepts Feature Films (over 60 minutes), Medium length films (between 31 – 60 minutes), and Short Films (under 30 minutes).
– Films sent for preselection must be in the original language with English subtitles (and French if they exist).
– Submission Fee: CHF 30 ($ 31,90 USD approx.)
* For Films finished before the end of October 2022 – November 7, 2022
* For Films finished after October 2022 – December 22, 2022
– Notification Date: March 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.visionsdureel.ch/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Regulations_VdR_2023_EN_-1.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.visionsdureel.ch/en/call-for-entries/
We remind readers that the 54th Visions du Réel International Film Festival Nyon will take place from April 21 – 30, 2023 in Nyon, Switzerland.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply