The Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival (US) is accepting films until December 31, 2022.
About the festival:
The Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival (LAAPFF) is the largest film festival in Southern California dedicated to showcasing films by and about Asians & Pacific Islanders around the world.
– The festival accepts films and mediaworks that are principally made by and/or about Asian Pacific Islander individuals and communities around the world.
– All lengths and genres will be considered.
– Festival accepts Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films.
– Feature films should be at least 41 minutes and is expected to be presented at the Festival as a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) or as otherwise required.
– Short films should not exceed 40 minutes is expected to be presented at the Festival as a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) or as otherwise required.
– All submitted works should have been completed on or after January 1st, 2022.
– Invited entries in language(s) other than English must be subtitled in English.
– Recipients of the GOLDEN REEL AWARD for Narrative/Animation Short Film will be eligible for consideration in the Animated Short Film/Live Action Short Film category of the ACADEMY AWARDS® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy® rules.
– Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: April 7, 2023
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/laapff
We remind readers that the 39th Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival will take place from May 4 – 13, 2023 in Los Angeles, California (USA).
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry