Dear Asian filmmakers, the Kaboom Animation Festival (Netherlands) is accepting films, immersive projects, and games made in all animation techniques until October 3, 2022.
About the festival:
Kaboom Animation Festival (Kaboom) is an annual animation festival organized by Stichting Kaboom Animation Festival (the Kaboom Animation Festival Foundation).
– The festival accepts both short (under 30 minutes), feature films (over 60 minutes), VR Projects, commissioned animations, animated documentaries, music videos, and others (films between 30 – 60 minutes, art installations and games).
– Films, immersive projects and games should have been made after January 1, 2021.
– The festival doesn’t accept resubmissions.
– Submitted productions must contain a substantial amount of animation of any technique. Combinations of nimation and live-action may be eligible, as long as the larger part of the film is animated. The Festival reserves the right to determine whether films qualify as animation.
– A filmmaker can submit 3 separate films/projects.
– All films with dialogue or narration should have English subtitles.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 3, 2022
– Notification Date: December 15, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmchief.com/festivals/kaboomfestival/download/Terms_Conditions_of_Entry_2023.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.kaboomfestival.nl/professionals/festival-submissions/
We remind readers that the Kaboom Animation Festival 2023 will take place late March and/or early April 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Screenings will take place both physically and online. All screenings of online content will be geoblocked to the Netherlands only.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry