Dear Asian filmmakers, the Anima – Brussels International Animation Film Festival (Belgium), is accepting animated films until October 3, 2022.
About the festival:
Anima, The Brussels Animation Film Festival, seeks to promote animated films from all over the world and encourage dialogue between professionals, filmmakers and the public. The Festival presents an official selection with a national and international competition for short and feature films, an information category with retrospective and themed programmes, and a series of conferences entitled Futuranima. Anima is also recognized as a qualifying festival by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for the Oscar for best animated short film.
– The festival accepts films that involves the creation of animated images using various techniques other than live action. Films using these techniques mixed with live action are also accepted. Anima reserves the right to show other films if they are deemed to be worthy of interest within the framework of the Festival.
– The festival accepts short and feature animated movies.
– Students are welcome to submit their work.
– Films should have been completed 18 months before the beginning of the Festival, regardless of format, origin or technique.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 3, 2022
– Notification Date: December 9, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://blog.festicine.pro/festicine-festicine/up/News/R%C3%A8glement_2023_EN.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://submission-animafestival.festicine.pro/en
We remind readers that the 42nd Anima – Brussels International Animation Film Festival will take place from February 16 – 27, 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply