The Short Film Camp, organized by Purin Pictures, is accepting applications until September 15, 2022. *Only for filmmakers and producers from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand*
About the Camp:
The Short Film Camp is organized by Purin Pictures and supported by Netflix, White Light Post, Kantana Sound Studio, and Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC Bangkok),
Short Film Camp is an intensive workshop for emerging directors and producers from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. During the program, the participants will work with mentors to develop their writing, directing, and producing skills. The program will culminate in a live pitch of their short film projects.
Four winners of the live pitch will receive funding of 5,000 USD and a post-production package at White Light Post and Kantana Sound Studio to produce their short films.
– Submissions must be made by a team of director and producer, who are citizens of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand, or belong to a stateless community residing in these countries.
– Both director and producer must be aged 30 or under (born in 1992, or after).
– Applicants must be able to attend the full program in person. The program will be conducted in English.
– The director must have made at least one short film, but not yet directed a feature film or series before.
– The producer can apply with more than one project.
– They do not accept submissions that are student thesis projects.
– They do not accept documentary and animation projects.
Submission Fee: FREE
Deadline: September 15, 2022 (23:59 pm GMT+7)
Notification Date: mid-October 2022
The program will provide travel costs and hotel accommodation for all participants to and from their Southeast Asian country. Thailand’s COVID-19 regulations at the time of the event will be strictly followed.
To read the full rules and regulations please visit: www.purinpictures.org/short-film-camp-2022 (Follow this link to apply)
We remind readers that the Short Film Camp 2022 will take place at TCDC Bangkok from December 2-12, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply