Platform BUSAN is accepting new and emerging independent filmmakers in Asia to Busan providing an opportunity of global networking until August 31, 2022.
About the event:
As an annual networking event hosted by Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) and Asian Contents & Film Market (ACFM), Platform BUSAN hosts various live events such as master classes, seminars and showcases to enlighten artistic philosophies and to exchange field experiences.
– Emerging independent filmmakers based in Asia who have participated in more than one short film and less than three feature films as main staff.
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Dates & Venue:
Platform BUSAN will take place from October 8 – 11, 2022 at the Asian Contents & Film Market (ACFM), Exhibition Center 2, BEXCO, Busan.
How to Apply:
– Download Platform BUSAN Application Form and Recommendation Form. Download the ZIP file HERE
– Fill out both forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents.
– Supporting documents must include; a proof of employment letter or registration letter if you are a member of a company or institution /organization (A business card is not accepted.)
Or your filmography along with proof of your participation in the film(s). (e.g. IMDB link, captured images of the ending credit), in other cases
– A registration form will be sent separately to those who are approved after careful reviewing.
– The registration can be denied if recommendation and supporting documents are not submitted. All the materials that contain personal information are discarded after each edition of the festival.
Benefits for Participants:
– A complimentary accreditation of Platform BUSAN allowing access to Platform BUSAN’s exclusive events and gatherings: Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day, Access to guest exclusive ticket desk, Complimentary guest package, Access to the Asian Contents & Film Market (ACFM) *Excluding access to the Market Screenings, Market Shuttle, Video Room, and invitation-only Receptions
– A former participant can join Platform BUSAN up to three times including the number of previous participation.
– All Platform BUSAN programs are offered in English only.
– Other badge holders are prohibited from applying for Platform BUSAN.
Subject to seat availability, other badge holders may participate in Platform BUSAN programs during the festival.
– If an approved applicant fails to attend Platform BUSAN 2022 without notification, he or she may be at a disadvantage in participating future Platform BUSAN.
– To provide the best experiences for each participant, the submission may close earlier to limit the number of participants.
– Complimentary flight tickets and accommodation are NOT provided.
For more information please visit: https://www.acfm.kr/eng/addon/10000001/page.asp?page_num=3662
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry