The International Film Festival of Kerala (India) is accepting films until September 11, 2022.
About the festival:
The festival aims at presenting a selection of the best of World Cinema and an International Competition section especially for films from Asian, African and Latin American countries. In order to encourage young and upcoming filmmakers, there is yet another award for the Best Debut filmmaker from these countries. The IFFK also showcases the Best of Malayalam Cinema for international audience.
– Films should have been completed between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022.
– The festival accepts feature films over 70 minutes of length.
– No legal claim can be filed for participation in the International competition.
– No confirmed film shall be withdrawn from the festival programme.
– During the festival, before the official screening, none of the invited films shall be screened outside the festival venue by the film makers or entrants.
– Selection at any other International Festival does not ensure selection to IFFK.
– All films screened in the Festival will be in the Original Language with English subtitles.
– Only online screeners will be accepted as preview material.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: September 11, 2022
– Notification Date: October 15, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Regulations PDF
To submit to the festival please go to: https://vp.eventival.com/idsffk/27iffk
We remind readers that the 27th International Film Festival of Kerala will take place from December 9th – 16th (2022) in Kerala, India.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry