The 3 Shots Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting films (with only three shots & three cuts) until September 23, 2022. *Only for Filipino filmmakers *
About the festival:
The Three-Shots Film Festival is an online film competition that showcases the rich stories of the youth — in just three frames. It aims to empower budding filmmakers to create strong visuals within their own means and to show younger audiences the power of minimalist storytelling. The festival is organized by Media Underground (MUD) an independent platform that produces a wide spectrum of visuals — from Short Films, to Animation, Documentaries, and More. It aims to showcase the original works of visionary filmmakers who are eager to share the world through their lenses.
– The 3SF is open to all Filipino filmmakers, 16 and above, currently (Students under 18 years old will have to submit an accomplished and signed consent form from their parents or legal guardians.)
– All participant(s) must be able to produce a film using three shots and is limited to three cuts.
– Films submitted must run a minimum of one (1) minute and a maximum of 15.
– Participants are allowed to submit only ONE ENTRY.
– Film entries may fall under an of the following categories: Animation, Documentary, Live Acton.
– All films can be made using any language. However, they must have English subtitles upon submission.
– All participants must create their own account on MUD’s website. Films will be uploaded on the same platform.
– Films obtained prior to being selected for the 3SF screening, or films produced, financed or initiated by a major film studio or television network are ineligible for competition. Films that have screened online or on cable television or distributed to theaters prior to the festival dates are also ineligible for competition.
– Private or invite-only screenings (for instance for cast and crew or donors) do not affect a film’s eligibility
– The 3SF will only accept films in High Res digital format, MOV Apple ProRes HQ. 23.97 fps. 1920×1080 frame size files, Quicktime Apple ProRes 4444 (MOV) Trillion Colors. The 3SF will NOT screen films on Blu-Ray, HD-CAM, or DCP (Tip: To ensure format compliance and format compatibility, please test all videos before sending).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: September 23, 2022
– Notification Date: –
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.mud-studios.net/3-shots-film-fest-2022 (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 3 Shots Film Festival will take place from November 28 – 29, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
1 reply »