The International Film Festival of India (GOA) is accepting international films until August 31, 2022.
About the festival:
Since 1952, India has hosted 52 International Film Festival of India (IFFI) both competitive and non-competitive. The festival became an annual event from 1975 onwards. The 53rd edition of the festival, which includes a competition for feature films by Directors from all Continents will be held in Goa.
The Festival is being organized by the National Film Development Corporation of India Ltd (NFDC), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India in collaboration with the State Government of Goa and the Indian Film Industry.
The Festival is recognized by the International Federation of Film Producers’ Associations (FIAPF). 53rd IFFI may offer screening in hybrid format considering the success of 51st & 52nd edition of hybrid festival; the coming festival will / may screen films on its official digital platform in addition to the theatrical screenings during the festival in Goa, subject to the prevailing conditions.
– The festival accepts fiction films with a minimum duration of 70 minutes or above.
– Films should have English Subtitles. Films in English need not be subtitled.
– They must have been completed between 1st September 2021 to 31st August, 2022 (For Indian Feature Films, dates will be applicable as per Indian Panorama Regulations 2022). Eligibility will be determined by the declaration made by the entrant in the film entry form. For International films where no proof is available, the date of the first theatrical screening will be considered as completion date.
– Except for Indian films, the entries in this section should not have been released / shown virtual / OTT platform / physically in India or presented in any other Indian Film Festivals before. Upto three Indian film entries in International Competition will be identified by the IFFI Film Preview & Recommendation Committee from the films for Indian Panorama 2022.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadlines:
Indian Productions – August 18, 2022
International Productions – August 31, 2022
– Notification Date: October 15, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/InternationalFilmFestivalofIndiaIFFI-Goa
We remind readers that the 53rd International Film Festival of India will take place from November 20 – 28, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry