The Asian Project Market (APM) is calling for projects until June 15th, 2022. *Only for Asian feature-length fiction film projects*
About the Asian Project Market (APM):
APM is a first launched co-production platform in Asia that offers emerging filmmakers the opportunity to meet international leading film professionals.
After launching in 1998 as Pusan Promotion Plan (PPP), it has grown into the biggest and most important pre-market in Asia. In 2011, it was renamed as Asian Project Market and has been successfully delivering its role as cradle of creativity.
Each year APM discovers fresh feature film projects ranging from big-scale commercial ones to low-budget indies to link them with global film investors, producers and distributors. Numerous APM projects have already made it through to completion and received positive responses from both film festivals and international audiences. As such, APM continues to earn greater interest from filmmakers around the world.
– Asian feature-length fiction film project (in script development, pre-production, production or post-production stage).
– Project which is supposed to be completed before the APM 2022 is not eligible.
– Only those projects not fully financed are eligible.
– Director and producer should be attached.
– Director of the project must have an experience in directing at least one short or feature film before.
– Producer of the project must have an experience in producing at least one feature film before.
– Logline (maximum of 3 sentences)
– Synopsis (up to 400 worlds)
– Director’s Statement (up to 300 words)
– Producer’s Statement (up to 400 worlds, including financial plan)
– Production Schedule
– Director’s Profile
– Producer and Production Company´s Profiles
– Treatment (5 – 8 pages, it should be a summary of script wrote in sentences. Project pitching materials are not acceptable)
– Director’s Previous Work (Online link is only acceptable. English subtitle is required for non-English work. In case of in production or post-production’s projects, rough cut or first cut is acceptable.)
Benefits for Selected Projects:
– Representatives (a director & a producer) of the project will be officially invited to APM.
– Selected projects will be provided one-on-one meetings with film industry professionals.
– Selected projects will automatically be nominated for APM awards.
Al least 1 representative of selected projects MUST attend the APM 2022. Project representatives are obliged to attend business meetings arranged by APM. Once a project wins any of the APM awards, the project should put the logos of Busan IFF and APM in the opening credits.
Deadline: June 15th, 2022
To read the guidelines or to submit your project please follow this link: https://apm.biff.kr/eng/addon/10000001/page.asp?page_num=1275
A FAQ section can be found here: https://apm.biff.kr/eng/addon/10000001/page.asp?page_num=1276
We remind readers that the 25th Asian Project Market will take place on October 9th – 11th, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry