The Jumping Frames – Hong Kong International Movement-image Festival is accepting short films until May 22, 2022.
About the festival:
“Jumping Frames – Hong Kong International Movement-image Festival”, presented by the City Contemporary Dance Company (CCDC) since 2004 is the only festival of its kind in Asia, committed to promoting the intersections between performance making and moving image, cine-choreographic interventions and the body.
An ardent advocate for new voices and new forms of experimentation, the international open call seeks original and cutting-edge works to be screened during the festival, with cash prizes for outstanding works.
– Films should not exceed the 30-minute mark.
– The festival accepts all type of genres.
– Films should have been produced after May 31, 2019.
– Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Entrants are allowed to submit more than one work.
– The Jumping Frames Student Award only accepts students from Hong Kong.
– Subtitling is preferable if the film contains languages other than English.
– The entrant authorises the presenter to keep and archive the films for professional viewing, archival and educational purposes for 24 months.
– Entrants of award-winning films authorise the presenter the discretion and right to screen the submitted and selected films within a 24-month period from the result announcement date.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Dates: June 15, 2022.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/CCDC_Jumpingframes
We remind readers that the Jumping Frames – Hong Kong International Movement-image Festival will take place from September 1 until October 2, 2022.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry