Dear Asian filmmakers, the Venice International Film Festival (Italy) is accepting feature & short films until June 17th, 2022.
About the festival:
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote international cinema in all its forms as art, entertainment and as an industry, in a spirit of freedom and dialogue. One section is devoted to enhance the restoration works on classic films as a contribution towards a better understanding of the history of cinema in particular to the advantage of young audiences. The Festival is officially recognised by the FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Association).
– Only feature and short films presented as world premieres, and immersive projects presented as world or international premiere, are eligible.
– All works must have been completed after September 11th, 2021.
– Films that have not had any form of commercial distribution or exhibition on the Internet.
– Films that neither have been previously screened to the public and/ or the press, nor have been presented at any other International film festival or cinematographic event, including those in the country of origin.
– The only screening format accepted will be Digital Cinema Package (DCP).
– For all non-Italian films, we request the submission of a copy subtitled in Italian or in English (including films for which the original language version is in English).
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
[As for film schools, the registration fee for short films will be 250 Euro for a maximum of 10 submissions. The request must be sent directly from the school to the Cinema Department (email@example.com), that will assess the school requirements.]
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.labiennale.org/en/cinema/2022/regulations
To submit to the festival please go here: https://www.labiennale.org/en/cinema/2022/film-submission
We remind readers that the 79th Venice International Film Festival will take place from August 31st – September 10th, 2022 in Venice, Italy.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry