The Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival is accepting short films until May 28th, 2022.
About the festival:
The Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival is the longest running LGBT film festival in Asia. We are a registered non-profit society seeking to promote equal opportunities and eliminate discrimination against sexual minority groups in Hong Kong through cinematic works of art. We program films with a wide range of LGBT topics from Hong Kong and across the world.
– Films should be principally made by and/or about LGBT individuals and communities around the world.
– Only short films narratives of all genres will be considered.
– Accepts films completed after April 2021.
– Short films should not exceed the 30-minute mark.
– Films should be a Hong Kong Premiere.
– The film should not currently be streaming online or video-on-demand.
– Entries in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: July 1st, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/HongKongLGFF
We remind readers that the 33rd Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival will take place from September 17th – October 1st, 2022 in Hong Kong.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry