The Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul (South Korea) is accepting films until April 11th, 2022.
About the festival:
Experimental Film and Video Festival in Seoul, a.k.a EXiS, was founded in 2004 by Moving Image Forum in order to screen experimental films and contemporary moving images that explore the unknown forms and territories of cinema. We value artists’ films made with an original vision that take challenges and aesthetic adventures. They are one of the few places in Asia that still screen works of many important artists who work with celluloid film
– Films eligible for entry must be completed between 2020 and 2022.
– No premiere policy is required; however, a premiere status needs to be acknowledged.
– Non-English or Non-Korean speaking films must have English subtitles.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 11th, 2022
– Notification Date: Mid-May 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here (This is also the application link): https://ex-is.org/2022-submission
We remind readers that the 19th Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul will take place from July 14th – 21st, 2022 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry