Dear Asian filmmakers, the 44th Moscow International Film Festival (Russia) is accepting films until February 18th, 2022.
About the festival:
Moscow International Film Festival (MIFF) is one of the oldest world film forums (the second after the Venice Film Festival). The Moscow International Film Festival has been leading its history since 1935. Then the chairman of the jury was Sergey Eisenstein, and the film Chapaev opened the first festival. However, in subsequent years the festival was not held regularly. Therefore, the Moscow International Film Festival has officially counted down since 1959, when it was renewed and turned into a regular event – it was carried out over odd years, alternating with the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. In 1999 MIFF became an annual event. MIFF is accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF).
– The festival accepts features films (narrative and documentaries) and short films (under 35 minutes).
– Films should be produced after May 1st, 2021.
– Films should be Russian Premiere.
– World and International premieres are the preference for the Competition programs.
– The screening format is DCP.
– Screening copies of the films selected for Competition programs should be in original language with English subtitles, if the original language is not English.
– Prints of the films selected for Competition programs should be delivered to General management of MIFF not later than March 31, 2022.
– Submissions must be done via Festhome (see link below).
– Submission Fees:
* Feature & Docs Films – $ 36.8 Euros (32.6 Euros with FestHome Pro)
* Short Films – $ 13.8 Euros (12.3 Euros with FestHome Pro)
– Deadline for all categories: February 18th, 2022
– Notification Date: April 20th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here (this is also the submission link): https://filmmakers.festhome.com/festival/miff-10
We remind readers that the 44th Moscow International Film Festival will take place from April 21st – 28th, 2022 in Moscow, Russia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry