The KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival (India) is accepting films until March 8th, 2022.
About the festival:
The 13th edition of KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival will be held ONLINE from June 1st 2022 to June 5th 2022, with a possibility of few days ON GROUND event in Mumbai (we will be able to take a decision on this only by mid March).
Before submitting you will have an option to select only online, only physical or both, and also if you wish to have your film geo-blocked only to India when playing online.
– The festival welcomes Filmmakers/ Producers/ Distributors across the world to submit features, documentaries, short and animation films that highlight/ focus on LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) lives and issues.
– The KASHISH 2022 will be held virtually. Submit if you are open to have your film screened online. All the selected films shall be available online for 48 hours to audiences across the world.
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2020.
– The festival doesn’t accept movies under 4 minutes.
– The festival accepts short films under 60 minutes (and above 4 minutes), and feature films (over 60 minutes).
– All non-English language films SHOULD have English Subtitles. We prefer English language films too with subtitles or close-captions, for the festival to be more inclusive and accessible to hearing impaired audience members.
– Films submitted for earlier editions of KASHISH MIQFF and not accepted cannot be submitted again. Re-submission of the same or re-edited films will not be approved and will be rejected.
– For the competition categories the film should be completed after January 1st, 2021, should be a Mumbai Premiere, should not have a theatrical, satellite release or streamed on ANY VOD platforms such as Netflix/Youtube.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: March 31st, 2022
You can submit and read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KASHISH2022
We remind readers that the 13th KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival will take place online from June 1st – 5th, 2022 in Mumbai, India.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry