The Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until April 30th, 2022.
About the festival:
The Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) aims to consolidate its identity as a ‘Fantastic Film Festival’ through Fantastic-Genre films and to provide a new and diverse aspects toward Genre film. BIFAN also encourages the understanding of different cultures through the art of fantastic films and facilitates exchange of ideas among film industry professionals from all around the world and those from Korea. Furthermore, the Festival promotes including but not limited to the production and distribution of fantastic films.
– Only films that have been completed after January 1st, 2021 are eligible for submission.
– The festival accepts Feature Films (above 60 minutes) or Short Films (below 60 minutes).
– All submitted films must satisfy at least “Korean premiere” or above condition of screening.
– When the original language of a submitted film is other than English, the Entrant MUST provide English subtitles on its submitted film.
– Films must be submitted via the Festival’s Website ONLY.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 30th, 2022
– Notification Date: End May 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules & Regulations here: https://entry.bifan.kr/uploads/download/BIFAN2022_Film_Submission_Rules_Regulations_eng.pdf
To submit to the festival please go here: https://www.bifan.kr/eng/program/
We remind readers that the 26th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) will take place from July 7th – 17th 2022 in Bucheon, Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry