Purin Pictures is accepting applications for the Film Activities Fund 2022 (Winter Session) until December 1st, 2021. The program supports activities which focus on the development and promotion of Southeast Asian films and filmmakers.
About Purin Pictures:
Purin Pictures is a film fund that supports independent cinema in Southeast Asia. Started in 2017 under the Purin Foundation, we look for artists and organizations that are doing unique and essential work in a region that lacks adequate governmental support. Managed by Anocha Suwichakornpong and Aditya Assarat, our funding programs cover film production, film post-production, and film-related activities.
– Rules and Regulations –
– The Film Activities Fund is a cash grant to support activities which focus on the promotion of Southeast Asian films and filmmakers.
– The amount of the grant is requested by the applicant, with a maximum of 5,000 USD, paid in one installment.
– The Activities Fund is not defined by geography. The activity can be held outside the SEA region as long as it benefits SEA films and filmmakers.
– The activity must be held within 12 months of the application submission.
– All submissions must be in the English language.
– The same activity cannot receive the activity grant more than three times to allow for new organizers and activities to be considered.
– All funding decisions are at the final discretion of Purin Pictures.
– Deadline: December 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: February 1st, 2022
To read the full regulations please go to: https://www.purinpictures.org/s/Purin-Pictures-Funding-Regulations-2021_28Jan.pdf
To submit to the fund please go here: https://form.jotform.com/213084122569454
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.