The Jeju International Drone Film Festival (South Korea) is accepting drone films & photographs until October 22nd, 2021.
About the festival:
The Jeju International Drone Film Festival (JDFF), hosted by JIBS and supervised by the Jeju International Drone Film Festival Organizing Committee, is the first drone film festival in Korea. For works from all over the world, outstanding works are selected and awarded in each of six categories (DroneTact in Cityspace, Landscape, Dronography, Genre, Drone Still Photography, Short Film).
– Open to all films and photographs worldwide taken after January 1st, 2020.
– All submissions can’t pass the 5 minute mark in length and include at least 50% of drone footage.
– Submissions must be made via the official website or via FilmFreeway.
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 22nd, 2020 11:59 PM (KST, GMT +9).
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.jejudronefilmfestival.kr/theme/peach/img/jdff_english_2021.jpg
We remind readers that the 4th Jeju International Drone Film Festival will take place from November 25th – 27th, 2021 in Jeju, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry