The Tokyo International Deaf Film Festival is accepting films until August 31st, 2021.
About the festival:
The 3rd Tokyo International Deaf Film Festival (hereinafter referred to as the TDF) seeks out next-level artistry and unconventional expressions of creativity. We are inviting talented filmmakers from around the world to participate. The TDF can provide new creators with chances to gain exposure on an international stage. Our wish is to spread the appreciation and passion of films that shape the future from Tokyo.
– The film must be created from the perspective of the Deaf, or the theme of the film must be Deaf oriented. It is not considered as mandatory for the director or the cast to be Deaf.
– The festival accepts feature and short films.
– All genres are accepted whether it is fiction or non-fiction (documentary).
– Films should have been completed after September 1st, 2018.
– World/international premiere films or Asia premiere films are preferred.
– As a general rule, the film must be submitted using digital material with English subtitles for the official screening.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: September 2021
– To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.tdf.tokyo/guidelines2021-en (English)
– The call for entry in Japanese can be found here: https://www.tdf.tokyo/guidelines2021
We remind readers that the 3rd Tokyo International Deaf Film Festival will take place from December 4th – 5th, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry