The Seattle Asian American Film Festival (USA) is accepting films until September 30th, 2021.
About the festival:
Seattle Asian American Film Festival (SAAFF) is the only film festival in Seattle to provide a space for Asian American voices, perspectives, and histories by screening independent films that reflect the diversity and richness of the city’s Asian American and Pacific Islander communities.
– The festival accepts works by or about North Americans of Asian and Pacific Islander descent, with an emphasis on filmmakers from the Pacific Northwest.
– The festival accepts narrative & documentary feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films both narrative and documentary (under 60 minutes).
– Films must have a completion date of no earlier than 2019.
– Accept films of all premiere statuses, including films that already have distribution and/or are available for streaming online.
– All non-English language films must have English subtitles or no dialogue.
– The festival doesn’t accept DVDs only digital submissions.
– The festival doesn’t’ accept work in progress.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 18th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SeattleAsianAmericanFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 10th Seattle Asian American Film Festival will take place from February 24th – March 6th, 2022 in Seattle, Washington (USA).
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry