The Chicago South Asian Film Festival (United States) is accepting film until July 31st, 2021. *Only for South Asian filmmakers*
About the festival:
Founded in 2010, the Chicago South Asian Film Festival is the largest annual South Asian event in the heartland of America. #CSAFFestival is organized by the Chicago South Asian Arts Council Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is dedicated to enhancing diversity in Chicagoland through international cinema, conversation and culture. With premiere films, panel discussions, speaker series, workshops, film awards, dazzling receptions, after parties and networking events – we celebrate international cinema in the warm and personable style that is unique to Chicago.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 30 minutes), short films (below 30 minutes), feature documentaries (over 30 minutes), short documentaries (below 30 minutes) and episodic contents.
– All Films submitted must have been completed within 2 years of festival date.
– All Films must present South Asian content, topics, themes or have South Asian heritage within the team (Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Composer, Actor). This clause is not applicable to International and Chicago Student Filmmakers. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Iran and Tibet are included in the classification of ‘South Asian’.
– Films that contain non-English spoken dialogue must provide on-screen English subtitles.
– All films submissions must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 16th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/CSAFFestival
We remind readers that the Chicago South Asian Film Festival will take place from September 25th – October 2nd (2021) in Chicago (Illinois), United States.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply