The Changing Climate, Changing Lives Film Festival (Thailand) is accepting short films until December 17th, 2021. * Only for films from Asian countries*
About the festival:
Changing Climate, Changing Lives (CCCL) Film Festival is the first film festival on climate change in Thailand bringing young and diverse artists, environmental professionals, and audiences together to celebrate films about climate change and empower local communities. In 2020, CCCL Film Festival presented the most vibrant and exciting climate change short films of which 90% are produced by youth aged 25 and younger. The festival also hosted conversations and a live performance from a Keren tribe artist Dr. Suwichan Patanapaiwan and a Thai singer Hugo Chakrabongse Levy. The festival awarded its grand prizes to three outstanding short films.
– The Festival accepts only short films produced by filmmakers based in Southeast Asian countries (Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam).
– The festival accepts fictional and documentary short films.
– There are four main categories: Thai Documentary Films, Thai Non-Documentary Films, Southeast Asian Documentary and Southeast Asian Non-Documentary Films.
– Short films must tell stories related to climate change impacts and reflect the theme “Making Peace with Nature”.
– The total length of the film must be under 15 minutes (inclusive of the title sequence and closing credits).
– Short films must be completed after May 31, 2020.
– Any film that is in a language other than Thai must provide English subtitles.
– Films produced in Thailand should be submitted into any Thai category. Films produced in other Southeast Asian countries excluding Thailand should be submitted into any International category.
– Submission Fees: FREE
– Deadline: December 17th, 2021
– Notification Date: January 7th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/CCCLFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 2nd Changing Climate, Changing Lives Film Festival will take place on February 19th, 2022 at the Alliance Française Bangkok.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry