The Seoul International Senior Film Festival (Korea) is accepting short films until July 11th, 2021.
About the festival:
Seoul International Senior Film Festival has provided fresh insights on generations, relationships, and the complexity of senior life by connecting different perspectives from various countries. SISFF has also introduced films that address family issues or social problems related to contemporary senior life. When Population aging is one of the most urgent phenomenons worldwide, SISFF aims to be a leading platform where deeper understandings and empathy across generations can be enhanced.
– The festival accepts all films in any genre.
– Short films should have a maximum running time of 30 minutes.
– SISFF only accepts projects completed after 1 January 2019 and we will favor work completed after 1 January 2020.
– There is no premiere status requirement for films.
– SISFF accepts completed films. Works-in-progress may only be submitted under special circumstances.
– SISFF does not accept resubmissions unless substantial changes have been made.
– All Film that is not in English or Korean, must have English or Korean subtitles.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 11th, 2021
– Notification Date: September 10th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SISFF2021
We remind readers that the 14th Seoul International Senior Film Festival will take place from October 22nd – 26th, 2021 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry