The Seoul International Food Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films short films until August 3rd, 2021.
About the festival:
Seoul International Food Film Festival (SIFFF) is an event to present outstanding and thought-provoking films about food and related issues every year.
While celebrating diversity of food and lifestyle from different cultures, SIFFF also aims to provide time for relaxing and healing to rediscover the taste of life, not to mention, to raise public awareness on healthy eating and sustainable food system.
SIFFF’s program includes an inspiring selection of documentaries, feature and short films related to food, from the newest buzzed-about ones to classics and cults.
With film screenings, a variety of events such as catered parties, cooking and tasting events, talk shows with film and culinary professionals will be held to provide delightful, multi-sensory film experience.
– The festival accepts films about food and related issues regardless of genre
– Submitted films will be considered for both the competitive and non-competitive sections.
– Films should be completed after January 1st, 2019, not submitted to SIFFF previously
– Films should be 40 minutes in length.
– Films longer than 40 minutes will be considered for non-competitive sections screening.
– Selected films will be screened in their original version. English subtitles are required for non-English and non-Korean language films.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 3rd, 2021
– Notification Date: September 2nd, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SIFFF
We remind readers that the 7th Seoul International Food Film Festival will take place from October 14th – 19th, 2021 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry