The Seoul International Extreme Short Image & Film Festival (Korea) is accepting short films until June 10th, 2021.
About the festival:
The Seoul International Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival (SESIFF) introduces various foreign extreme-short/short films to Korea and actively discovers and supports extreme-short/short film directors to contribute to Korea’s film development. SESIFF contributes in creating a cosmopolitan cultural environment where anyone can enjoy movies in various places beyond cinemas and through various channels.
– The festival accepts films of any subject or genre that were completed after January 2020.
– Short films must be between 5 to 16 minutes in length.
– Submissions must be done via ShortFilmDepot (see link below).
– Preview film has to offer English subtitles if the dialogue is not in English.
– Preview film must be the same version as the screening file to be screened at the festival.
– All expenses regarding entries must be paid by the submitter.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: 1 stamp in ShortFilmDepot (3,6 Euros)
– Deadline: June 10th, 2021
– Notification Date: July 21st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.sesiff.org/2021/?p=0501&lang=en&ckattempt=1
To submit to the festival please go to https://www.shortfilmdepot.com
We remind readers that the 13th Seoul International Extreme Short Image & Film Festival will take place online from August 17th – September 12th; in theaters & on subways from September 7th – 12th, in Seoul, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply