The Bucheon International Animation Festival (Korea) is accepting animated short films until June 30th and Feature Films until July 31st, 2021.
About the festival:
In 1999, the Bucheon Int’l Animation Festival (BIAF) embarked on its journey as the sole animation festival in Asia. BIAF has moved to general competition festival which has competitions of 5 categories (Feature / Short / Graduation / TV&Commissioned / Online). The festival is an Academy Award Qualifying Festival meaning that the Grand Prize winner will be eligible for consideration in the Animated Short Film Category of the Academy Award.
– Animated films must have been completed after January 2020.
– Films must NO have been submitted previously to the festival.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 40 minutes), short films (under 40 minutes), graduation films (under 40 minutes), TV & Commissioned films (TV series, commercial, music videos, etc) and VR Works (Vr/ 360 Interactive animated film).
– Preferable at least Korean Premiere.
– The official languages of BIAF are English. Non-English language films must be subtitled in English by applicants themselves.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Short, Graduation, TV & Commissioned Films: June 30th, 2021
* Feature Films: July 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: August 10th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/biaf
We remind readers that the 23rd Bucheon International Animation Festival will take place from October 22nd – 26th, 2021 in Bucheon, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry