The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (Malaysia) is accepting short films until August 31st, 2021. *Only for ASEAN, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (KKIFF) is Malaysia’s longest running film festival based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The festival includes international and regional movie screenings, talks, workshops and training for film makers.
– This competition is open to citizens and residents of ASEAN (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam), Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
– The film can be any genre (animation, documentary, drama, experimental, horror, comedy, etc.)
– Films should not exceed the 10-minute mark, including credits.
– Films must have been completed after 9 October 2019.
– Films should have English subtitles.
– Multiple entries are welcome
– Copyright for all music and videos used must be owned by the filmmaker – that is, you must have permission to use all music, sound and/or artwork in your short film. By entering this competition, you agree that the KKIFF2021 will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway (see link below).
– Submission Fees: $ 8 USD
– Deadline: August 31st, 2021.
– Notification Date: September 22nd, 2021.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KKIFF2021_Zoom10
We remind readers that the 12th Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival will take place from October 9th – 16th, 2021 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry