The Skip City International D-Cinema Festival (Japan) is accepting films until April 5th, 2021.
About the festival:
Established in 2004, the Skip City International D-Cinema Festival is an international competitive festival created to encourage and contribute to the development of Digital Cinema (D-Cinema) and to cultivate filmmakers.
– Production must be completed after January 1st, 2020.
– Must be director’s 1st, 2nd, or 3rd feature length film including documentaries and animations. (If the submitted film is a director’s 4th feature, the film is not qualified for the competition.)
-The International Competition is for films over 60 minutes or longer.
– The Japanese Feature Competition is for films over 60 minutes and the Japanese Short Film Competition is for films between 15 and 60 minutes (Entry information for Japanese films are available on the website https://www.skipcity-dcf.jp).
– All submissions must be shot digitally and able to be projected in digital format.
– Films cannot be released commercially in Japan prior to the closing date of the Festival.
– Films submitted in past editions are not eligible.
– Entries submitted once before are not eligible.
– Non-Japanese Filmmakers must submit via Film Freeway.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Final Deadline: April 5th, 2021
– Notification Date: July 31st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full version of the Rules & Regulations here: https://www.skipcity-dcf.jp/en/entry.html
We remind readers that the Skip City International D-Cinema Festival will take place from September 25th until October 3rd, 2021, Kawaguchi, Saitama, Japan.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply