The Korea Queer Film Festival is accepting films until February 28th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Since our founding in 2001, Korea Queer Film Festival (KQFF) is an annual event held in Seoul, Korea, as part of the Seoul Queer Culture Festival (SQCF)—the largest LGBTQ+ festival in Korea visited by more than 150,000 people. Starting from a small screening event, KQFF has achieved significant growth, programming more than 70 films last year and marking its 20th anniversary next year. As a non-profit organization run by volunteers, the mission of KQFF is to celebrate diversity and develop cultural resources for the LGBTQ+ community, bringing the queer’s voices on screen. KQFF works as the public sphere for cultural/political agendas, including anti-discrimination law and its legislation, the possibility of identity politics, and irregularities in social structures.
– Although the festival accepts films from past years we recommend sending films from the last 2 years (2019-2020) to get a better chance to get selected.
– The festival accepts short films under 40 minutes and feature films over 40 minutes.
– The fetsival only accept International Films through FilmFreeway (See link below).
– Films must focus on LGBTQ subjects.
– Films can be in any language. Films MUST include English Subtitles.
– Submission Deadline and Fees:
– Notification Date: March 31st, 2021.
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KoreaQueerFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 21st Korea Queer Film Festival will take place from June 17th – 20th, 2021 in Seoul, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry