The Tokyo Anime Award Festival (Japan) is now accepting Short Animations until October 31st (2020) and Feature Animation until November 10th (2020). Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2021(TAAF2021) calls for feature and short animated films with high potential and strong messages from all over the world. Our aim is to screen high-quality animated films superior in originality, provide opportunities to inspire audience as well as creators, cultivate new talents, and contribute in the development and promotion of animation cultures and industry.
– The festival accepts feature animation (more 60 minutes) and short animation (below 30 minutes).
– Films must have been completed on, or after, January 1st, 2019.
– Work that has been theatrically released, broadcast, or distributed for profit in Japan for a certain period prior to March 11, 2021 is not eligible for the Competition.
– Work that has been nominated to TAAF in the past will not accepted.
– Submissions must be done via the festival’s website (see link below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Short Animation: October 31st, 2020
* Feature Animation: November 10th, 2020
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://animefestival.jp/en/award/competition/
We remind readers that the Tokyo Anime Award Festival will take place from March 12th– 15th, 2021 in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry