The Pune International Film Festival (India) is accepting films until October 31st, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Pune International Film Festival (PIFF) was started with the idea of building and promoting a healthy film culture in Pune. Their objective is to give film lovers in the city access to global cinema and spark a cultural exchange. With discussions, lectures and master classes on varied topics related to the craft, they try to instill an academic flavor in the festival.
Every edition of PIFF has a unique contemporary theme. Through categories like World Competition, Marathi Competition, Global Cinema, Country Focus and Retrospective, they bring forth quality films from various countries and cultures. An acclaimed international jury decides awards for films in the competitive sections (PIFF Website).
General Rules (World Competition):
– The festival accepts feature films of minimum 70 minutes in length.
– Film must be produced between 1st january, 2019 and 15th November 2020.
– Film must have Censorship visa / certificate of the country where the film has been produced.
– Film must not have been previously screened publicly in Pune or released (DVD/Blu ray or television or internet broadcast).
– Film screened in earlier editions of “PIFF” is not eligible.
– A maximum of 3 entries would be allowed from an applicant.
– All entries must be either in English or with English subtitles. Non-English entries submitted without English subtitles are not eligible.
– Promotional, educational, Student and documentary films are not eligible for submission.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 31st, 2020
– Notification Date: December 5th, 2020
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/PuneInternationalFilmFestival-piff
We remind readers that the 19th Pune International Film Festival will take place from January 14th – 21st, 2021 in Pune, India.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry