The Five Flavours Asian Film Festival (Poland) will be accepting films until August 1st, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Five Flavours Asian Film Festival is a showcase of the cinema from South and Southeast Asia, happening every year in Warsaw, the most diverse place in Poland, with big cultural agenda and historical heritage.
– The festival accepts only feature films (over 60 minutes). Do not submit documentaries or short films.
– The festival accepts works from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
– All submissions must have been completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Polish Premiere is a MUST.
– The film cannot be presented at any film festival, theatrically released, broadcasted on TV, streamed on VOD platform or any other online media in Poland prior to the festival dates.
– Preview and screening copies must have English subtitles.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 1st, 2020
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.piecsmakow.pl/artykul.do?id=136&mid=249
We remind readers that the 14th Five Flavours Asian Film Festival will take place from November 16th – 22nd, 2020 in Warsaw, Poland.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry