The Festival Film Dokumenter (Indonesia) is accepting documentaries until August 5th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Festival Film Dokumenter (FFD) is an annual event held by Forum Film Dokumenter, a non-profit organization based in Yogyakarta, focusing on documentary film research and archiving, as well as film appreciation for educational purposes.
– The festival accepts feature-length documentaries (over 40 minutes); and Short Documentaries (under 40 minutes) from Indonesian only (High Schoolers are also able to submit).
– Feature-length documentaries should have been produced between 2019 – 2020.
– Short Indonesian documentaries should have been produced between 2019-2019.
– Students are welcome to submit as long as the director/s and the film crew are students, from junior to high school or equal during the production year of the film. The submitting person should send the student card or any copy of official document legalized by school that proven their status as an active student.
– Film of any language including English must include English subtitle.
– Important: Film submitted to the festival will be archived by Forum Film Dokumenter for non-profit activities and educational purposes. Filmmaker will be informed for any activities involving the film outside this year’s festival timeline. Any screenings will be done with prior permission from the filmmaker.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 5th, 2020
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://ffd.or.id/en/call-for-entries/ (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the Festival Film Dokumenter will take place in December 2020 (dates TBA) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry