The Tokyo International Film Festival (Japan) is now accepting films until July 17th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry. *No entry fee is required for this year’s edition*
About the festival:
The Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF), the only Japanese ﬁlm festival accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF). TIFF started in 1985 as Japan’s ﬁrst major ﬁlm festival. Since then, it has grown to become one of the biggest ﬁlm festivals in Asia. TIFF seeks out excellent ﬁlms from around the world and brings them to Tokyo, where ﬁlmmakers and ﬁlm fans can enjoy them, meet emerging ﬁlmmakers, and be inspired.
– Must be films completed after January 1st, 2020.
– Should not have been screened at main competition sections of “competitive feature film festivals (non-specialized)” accredited by the FIAPF prior to TIFF.
– Must have its Asian Premiere at TIFF. World and International Premieres are given priority. Japanese films must have its World Premiere.
– Feature Films must have a running time over 60 minutes.
– Short Films & Documentaries are not eligible.
– Submissions must be done via the festival’s website.
– Screening material should be in digital format (in high definition), with English subtitles
– TIFF will invite the director(s) and the lead actor/actress of selected film for Competition Section.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fees: FREE
– Deadline: July 17th, 2020
– Notification Date: Mid-September 2020
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.tiff-jp.net/entry/competition2020/index_en.html (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 33rd Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) will take place from October 31st to November 9th, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry