The Seoul Webfest (Korea) is accepting web series until April 15th, 2020. Here you will find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The Seoul Webfest is South Korea’s first web series festival and the only web fest in Asia. In 2018 they shown 200 web series and 5 VR360 Series. The Festival partners with the LAWEBFEST, Marseille Webfest, Melbourne Webfest, Roma Webfest, Bilbao Seriesland Webfest, Die Seriale, Webfest Montreal, Rio Webfest, Berlin Webfest, Sicily Webfest, Wendie Webfest Hamburg, South Florida Webfest, Austin Webfest, BA Webfest, Baja Webfest, DC Webfest and Dublin Webfest.
– Web Series Submission must have at least TWO (2) produced online episodes available to view at the time of entry. (Except Pilot & Shorts)
– Each Episode cannot exceed 30 minutes in length. Series with individual episode exceeding 30 minutes in length are welcome to submit shortened version(s) of an episode(s) for the purpose of festival admission. Preferred 5~10 min.
-Entries that are not in English must be dubbed in English or have English subtitles.
-Once selected, English script (Dialogue list) must be prepared for Korean subtitles.
-Judging will be done using a created system in order that all admissions are judge fairly.
-All entries, including international submissions are eligible for prize awards in each category. We strongly encourage all finalists to attend the festival.
-Foreign submissions will be judged using the same criteria as national submissions.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
Regular Deadline – March 15th, 2020 | $70 USD
Late Deadline – May 15th, 2020 | $90 USD
– Notification date: May 1st, 2020.
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules & Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/seoulWebFest
We remind readers that the 6th Seoul Webfest will take place from August 20h– 23rd, 2020 in Seoul, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry