The Hiroshima International Animation Festival (Japan) is accepting films until April 1st, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The Hiroshima International Animation Festival is a biennial manifestation held in Hiroshima City in August, endorsed by Association Internationale du Film d’Animation (ASIFA). Under the spirit of LOVE & PEACE, the festival has been dedicating to the advancement of visual media art culture in general, by promoting international cross-cultural exchanges through the development of animation art. Today, Hiroshima Festival is considered as one of the most respected animation festivals in the world. It is also qualified as an Academy Award Short Film Festival.
– Short Films must have been completed after April 1st, 2018.
– Short Films must be within 30 minutes.
– Stereoscopic 3D is not accepted.
– The work which was awarded prizes at other festival is also eligible. In this case, a listing of all awards and prizes received must be fully indicated in the entry form.
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: April 1st, 2020
– Notification Date: May 9th, 2020
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.eng.hiroanim.org/04compe/entries
We remind readers that the Hiroshima International Animation Festival will take place from August 20th – 24th, 2020 at in Hiroshima, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry