The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (Australia) is accepting films until December 31st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
The festival is looking for diverse, innovative and creative responses to human rights. We want films that inspire and engage audiences. In particular, HRAFF is seeking films that creatively and artistically engage with the field of human rights and explore the complexities of human existence in the context of political and social structures. It is also important that the films are accessible to a festival going audience and have a high degree of technical excellence.
– A Human Rights film is premised on the concept that we all share a universal humanity that is inherently worthy of dignity and respect. It does not necessarily need to address a particular right or convention, nor does it necessarily need to be legalistic.
– Films of any genre are accepted, from documentary, narrative, animation, music video, essay film, comedy, horror, sci-fi, adventure and experimental.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 30 minutes) and short films (below 30 minutes).
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2018.
– Films in languages other than English must be subtitled.
– Films must be submitted via Film Freeway (https://filmfreeway.com/HumanRightsArtsandFilmFestival).
– If your film is selected the festival could use it during the year at their screening program.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: February 28th, 2020.
To read the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: https://filmfreeway.com/HumanRightsArtsandFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 13th Human Rights Arts & Film Festival will take place from May 14th – 30th, 2020 in various Australian cities.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry