The Green Film Festival in Seoul (South Korea) is accepting films until February 9th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
Seoul Eco Film Festival (SEFF) is the first and biggest film festival in Korea focusing on environmental issues. Established in 2004 by Korea Green Foundation, SEFF is a festival that seeks to share the hope for a better world where all the lives can live in harmony with environment and nature. Through cinema, the festival hopes to promote ideas of environmental protection and life respect to encourage public awareness and action for positive changes.
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2018.
– The festival is open to fiction/non-fiction films and animation of all genres dealing with environmental issues.
– The festival accepts both feature and short films.
– Films that have never been submitted to SEFF before.
– The festival only accepts online submissions. Filmmakers can use Film Freeway.
– The festival gives Cash Awards to International and Korean films.
– Submission Fees (International Competition): FREE
– Deadline: February 9th, 2020.
– Notification Date: March 31st, 2020.
To read the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: https://filmfreeway.com/SEFF
We remind readers that 17th Green Film Festival in Seoul will take place from June 4th – 10th, 2020 in Seoul, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry