The Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul (South Korea) is accepting films until April 15th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
– Submissions must have been completed on or after January 1st, 2019.
– Directors/Authors can submit a maximum of three works.
– Films must be experimental.
– Previews must be uploaded to Youtube, Video or Google Drive. NO file transfer (Dropbox, We Transfer, etc.).
– Films should be submitted via the Festival’s website.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 15th, 2020.
To read the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: https://ex-is.org/
We remind readers that the 17th Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul will take place in mid-July, 2020 at the Korean Film Archive in Seoul, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry