The Asian American International Film Festival (United States) is accepting films until March 9th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
The Asian American International Film Festival (AAIFF) is proudly known as “The First Home to Asian American Cinema.” Organized by Asian CineVision, it’s the first and longest-running festival dedicated to showcasing the moving image work by media artists of Asian descent for and about the Asian diaspora experience. The Festival takes place in New York City, the second-largest Asian American market in the U.S. Every year, AAIFF attracts audiences from all five boroughs of New York City, the tri-state region, and around the world.
– The festival accepts films that have at least one person of Asian descent from any nationality in a key creative role i.e. Director, Writer, Producer, DP,etc.
– Submissions must be completed after January 1, 2019.
– The festival accepts feature and short films from any genre (fiction, documentary, experimental).
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
** – Students
(Film Freeway Gold Members have discounts)
– Notification Date: June 1st, 2020
To read the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: https://filmfreeway.com/aaiff43
We remind readers that the 43rd Asian American International Film Festival will take place in July 30th until August 8th, 2020 in Brooklyn, New York (United States).
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry