The Japanese Film Festival Nippon Connection is accepting films until February 15th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry. * Only for Japanese Fimmakers*
About the festival:
The Japanese Film Festival Nippon Connection is the biggest platform for Japanese cinema worldwide and takes place at Künstlerhaus Mousonturm, Theater Willy Praml in der Naxoshalle and further locations in Frankfurt am Main. The unique film and supporting program offers a varied experience of Japan from tradition to modernity. In 2019 the festival showed more than 100 films, with an audience of over 16,500 attending, and more than 70 guests from Japan came to introduce their films.
– The festival accepts feature, shorts, documentary, experimental films and music videos.
– Films for the Competition Sections (Nippon Cinema, Nippon Visions & Nippon Docs) should have a length of at least 60 minutes, must have been produced in 2019 or 2020: and must have at least their German Premiere status at this festival.
– The festival accepts these screening formats: DCP, Blu-Ray and Quicktime (NTSC or PAL)
– The screenings material of all submitted films must have either English or German subtitles to be considered for the selection process.
– The festival gives Cash Awards to films in Competition.
– Submission Fee: None
– Deadline: February 15th, 2020
– Notification Date: April 30th, 2020
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.nipponconnection.com/entry-form.html
We remind readers that the 20th Japanese Film Festival Nippon Connection will take place from June 9th – 14th, 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry