The Busan International Short Film Festival is accepting films until January 6th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Founded in 1980, the Busan International Short Film Festival launched with the aim of creating the film-making friendly environment and finding talented film professionals. It has introduced many different kinds of films, including 8mm and independent films made by students and general public. Many young talents in those days are now taking the lead in the Korean cinema. The BISFF has been introducing short films and cultures of the Guest Country. In addition to the competition section, various sections have given audience the chances to see the trend in a short film in the world and to guess its future.
– Short Films must be completed after January 1st, 2019.
– Maximum running time: 30 minutes.
– The festival accepts any type of films. Fictions, animations, documentaries and experimental.
– Korean Premiere is not required.
– Films must be submitted via Shorfilmdeport (ONLY for International Filmmakers) or Festhome (both Korean and International Filmmakers).
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Deadlines & Submission Fees:
* – Platform fees
** – Important: For the Korean Competition the FINAL DEADLINE is January 15th, 2020.
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.bisff.org/eng/addon/10000001/page.asp?page_num=10577
We remind readers that the 37th Busan International Short Film Festival will take place from April 22nd to 27th, 2020 in Busan, Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry