The Pune International Film Festival (India) is accepting films until November 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Pune International Film Festival (PIFF) was started with the idea of building and promoting a healthy film culture in Pune. Their objective is to give film lovers in the city access to global cinema and spark a cultural exchange. With discussions, lectures and master classes on varied topics related to the craft, they try to instill an academic flavor in the festival.
Every edition of PIFF has a unique contemporary theme. Through categories like World Competition, Marathi Competition, Global Cinema, Country Focus and Retrospective, they bring forth quality films from various countries and cultures. An acclaimed international jury decides awards for films in the competitive sections (PIFF Website).
General Rules (International Competition):
– The festival accepts feature films of minimum 70 minutes in length.
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2018.
– Film must have Censorship visa / certificate of the country where the film has been produced.
– Film must not have been previously screened publicly in Pune or released (DVD/Blu ray or television or internet broadcast).
– Film screened in earlier editions of “PIFF” is not eligible.
– A maximum of 3 entries would be allowed from an applicant.
All entries must be either in English or with English subtitles. Non-English entries submitted without English subtitles are not eligible.
– Promotional, educational, Student and documentary films are not eligible for submission.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: November 15th, 2019
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.piffindia.com/
We remind readers that the 18th Pune International Film Festival will take place from January 9th – 16th, 2020 in Pune, India.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry