The Doc Edge Festival (New Zealand) is accepting documentaries until January 15th, 2020. Here you will find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The festival’s objective is to promote documentary, create healthy audience appreciation for documentary and make New Zealand a documentary destination on the world stage. The Festival includes Gala Film Awards, Q&A sessions with filmmakers, Doc Talks, Docs 4 Schools, special events and Story Edge World Exhibition – a showcase of documentary interactive digital projects. Screen Edge Forum, an industry conference, is held during the Festival. The Forum brings together local and overseas filmmakers/industry to share, network and learn from each other. It also includes the annual Doc Pitch, a pitching forum for feature-length, short and TV series documentary projects.
– Films must be completed from January 1st 2019 onward.
– Films must be at minimum New Zealand Premiers with a preference towards World Premieres.
– All non-English films must have English Subtitles. Dubbing is not accepted.
– The festival is an Academy Award Qualifying festival.
– This festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submissions must be done via Film Freeway
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules & Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/DocEdgeFestival
We remind readers that the 14th Doc Edge Festival will take place from May 28th to June 21st, 2020 in Auckland & Wellington, New Zealand.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry